* Park Talk: Gus YakiPark Talk: Gus Yaki
Time: 6:30 pm
Gus will provide us with part two of his Alberta Walk for Grassland Conservation. Location is Cochrane Public Library.
|Golf Cart Tours|
Thanks for checking out our events page! Most of our programs and event are offered from May through August (scroll back to previous months to see what we’ve offered in the past), but there are a few exceptions.
- We have a Park Talk Series – the 4th Tuesday evening of every month. The details of the each talk are announced a couple of weeks before the talk. Pre-registration is required (as we have limited seating), but the $10 fee is waived if you are a Member!
- If you would like a Park Program during the months of September through April, please let us know. Depending on the program of interest, we may be able to fill your needs. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Fall Bookings for Golf Cart Tours!
If you want to get out for a golf cart tour, let us know! Golf cart tours can be booked in on a limited basis. Gather together at least 4 of your best friends and give us a call. Please contact email@example.com or (403)851-9053.
- We do offer curriculum-linked outreach programs for elementary students in the Calgary area. The programs come directly to your school! Some field trip options are also available. For program enquiries or bookings, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-851-9053.
If you’d like to receive information about programs, trail conditions and general Park updates (weekly during the summer months, and monthly for the rest of the year), sign up for our E-Newsletter. It’s one of the easiest ways to keep up-to-date!
If you have any difficulties registering for a program, please call 403-851-9053 or email email@example.com. Please provide your name, contact information, the program name and date, and a discount code (if you have one).
Please note: this page is best viewed with Google Chrome.
2016 environmental and conservation education programs at Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park are financially supported by the Alberta Conservation Association.