Let us introduce your class to the diverse world of Alberta’s native grasslands! Together, we’ll find answers to a number of questions.
- What makes up a grassland?
- What is fescue and why is it important?
- What life does a grassland support?
- Why are our grasslands at risk?
- What is being done to rehabilitate them?
Through hands-on exploration, students will discover the secrets hidden within Alberta’s grasslands. They will leave armed with a completed workbook and the knowledge to act as stewards for our grasslands.
Discover Grasslands directly addresses topics in the Science and Social Studies curricula for Grade 4. This program is mobile and comes directly to your classroom.
For program inquiries and bookings, please email email@example.com or call (403) 851-9053.
For the most current version of the programs brochure, please click HERE.